Quick and easy garlic naan pizza recipe
Guest post by Dani McBride
I’m all for a quick and healthy lunch when I’m getting through a busy day during the week. Let’s be honest though, having a salad every day can get a little boring so I really like to experiment with new recipes that are delicious, satisfying and simple to make with clean and organic ingredients!
Below is one of my all time favorite recipes; my Vegetarian Garlic Naan Pizza is the perfect meal that you can whip up and enjoy in under 15 minutes!
- 1 garlic naan bread
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- Small handful of rocket (arugula)
- Preheat oven to 190 C/375 F
- Spread tomato paste over entire garlic naan bread
- Season tomato paste with veggie pepper and oregano
- Evenly sprinkle parmesan cheese over seasoned tomato paste
- Add green bell pepper
- Add rocket
- Add mushroom
- Bake for 5 minutes then set oven to a Lo Broil and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes
If you loved this recipe you’re going to love ALL 20 of my best breakfast and lunch recipes featured in my totally FREE recipe e-book!
Each recipe is delicious and healthy and quick to make so you don’t have to waste time in the kitchen when you are busy getting through your day.